For centuries, Red Ginseng properties are being highly appreciated as one of the best tonics natural world.
What is Ginseng?
Ginseng is a plant native to Asia, but because of the operation of the plant and its slow growth, has become a plant almost impossible to find in the wild.
Its greatest feature of its medicinal properties is its root that has to have a shape that resembles a person and which has given mystical properties.
Now it cultivated in China, Korea, Russia, Japan, Mexico and Canada.
- The Korean or red is common in Chinese medicine. It is the most challenging of the three and has a stimulating effect on circulation, consequently, you can raise the tension.
- Siberian not belong to the family of medicinal ginseng but its action is similar. It acts as a general regulator, but is strongly recommended in women with irregular menstruation.
- The American has a calming effect, so it is recommended in cases of anxiety, nervousness … Still, has been used mainly for digestive problems.
Red Ginseng Properties
- Its main properties residing in its stimulating blood flow capacity.
- It is anti anemic and tonic.
- It’s a good sexual stimulant in cases of premature ejaculation, low fertility, reduce physical and mental fatigue and helps better concentration (because of increased blood flow in the brain)
Stimulates the nervous system, and therefore has an anti-stress effect, antidepressant, anxiolytic and helps the body deal with toxic substances both pseudomonas infections (in patients with cystic fibrosis) such as alcohol, barbiturates and opiates (sedatives SN).
- Also it has a hyperglycemic effect and stimulates insulin secretion.
- Ideal if hypotension. It contains a variety of minerals, vitamins (mainly group B), enzymes and amino acids.
You may also like to read another article on YellovvKitty: Dyschromatopsia – What are they? Types of dyschromatopsia
Precautions or side effects of red ginseng
- The main side effects that may occur if abuse is done are insomnia, nervousness, hypertension, hives, diarrhea and aggressiveness.
- Avoid taking other medicines because it may increase or weaken its effect, especially in cases of diabetes, depression, autoimmune diseases, blood clotting problems, or vascular / heart disease, schizophrenia and transplantation.
- It is not recommended to take more than three months, in case of pregnancy, lactation and children because the side effects may cause unknown.
- Although many studies say that regulates blood pressure is better not to take if you are hypertensive and nervous.
Ginseng can be found in different formats. The most common is in capsules, but can also be found in powder, extract and jelly.
Therapeutic outside the area we can find you, candies and even chocolate.