The remove bags or swollen skin under the eyes always look ugly, gives a tired and painful look. To cope with this disadvantage, there can not even be a ton of expensive cosmetics, and many drop their hands, writing off this defect for middle-aged, on the wrong regime of the day and constant overwork. But, the answer to the question of how to get rid of bags under the eyes at home is quite simple and will not require you to exert excessive effort and time.
How to remove bags under the eyes: Simple tips
Lack of sleep is a commonplace cause of bags under the eyes and swelling of the skin. And if to add to this, and violations in the water-salt balance, the result, as they say, on the face in its direct sense. It is for this reason, wanting to observe in the morning in the mirror a beautiful, smart, fresh face, and not the face of a woman tired of life, we need to adopt a few simple rules:
- sleep 7 hours at night (you can an hour more);
- the head during sleep should be slightly elevated in relation to the body;
- on salty, spicy and smoked food – taboo;
- a ban on water and any liquid before going to bed.
Moreover, for sleep, it is recommended to purchase a special, flat pillow that will not only help to remove bags under the eyes but also contribute to proper rest and normal circulation in the process of healthy sleep. Read more: 10 ideas to prepare a healthy menu at your child’s birthday party.
Firm creams, branded masks are all certainly good and it is even possible to mention them, answering the question of how to get rid of bags under the eyes at home, but there are other less expensive and more effective recipes. They are called folk or grandmothers. Read more: Hemorrhoids in Children: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment
In order that you do not spend the already missing time, we made a selection of the fastest recipes. In particular, we are talking about the following:
- ice cubes of water or infusions of calendula or sage: wipe the area around the eyes every morning;
- Compresses from tea: every evening, apply for 10 minutes;
- potatoes in uniform: boil, cut in half and attach to the eyelids;
- parsley + butter: mix, apply to damp skin for 15 minutes;
the cold and warm broth of a sage: it is necessary to put alternately tampons of various temperature to eyes for some minutes.
All these procedures are aimed at removing puffiness and removing excess moisture from the problem area. Performing them regularly along with a good sleep, the results will be fast, and you, very soon, will smile at your reflection in the mirror. Charge for the eyes
In addition to the correct mode and masks, an excellent tool for dealing with bags is charging, which is very simple:
- 10 times – screw up and open your eyes;
- 10 times, sitting straight up, down, right, left;
- for 10 seconds, close your eyes and do not frown;
- 10 times close your eyes and do not frown, then look up.
All these exercises are aimed at strengthening the lymph drainage and strengthening the muscles. They need to be performed daily and several times, especially if it is a question of long work at the computer.
It may like also: http://www.egoodh.com/get-rid/