Many women, and even some men, suffer from this skin condition called cellulite. In simple words are fat cells that are deposited just beneath the skin. It can be seen as swelling or dimpling of the skin that appear as an orange peel or cottage cheese on some areas of the body such as the abdomen, buttocks, hips and thighs. These areas of the body, particularly in women, usually are prone to get fat easily. Hence, it is necessary to understand what are the best anti-cellulite natural remedies to look in the mirror and feel more beautiful.
Those who suffer from cellulite can also feel soft, or otherwise tightness, in areas of the body affected. The fact that women in particular suffer from cellulite can be explained as the female hormones estrogen and progesterone are considered the main causes of cellulite. The hormone estrogen leads to the problem of connective tissue by promoting the formation and expansion of fat cells, while progesterone leads to weak veins, fluid retention, and weight gain. The natural anti-cellulite remedies therefore play a key role in this battle.
Sometimes, though, cellulite can be caused by other factors such as smoking, stress, obesity, pregnancy, lack of exercise, or even genetics. These lawsuits reveal that you can get rid of cellulite with a few changes to lifestyle such as taking regular exercise, diet change, and above all to use natural remedies cellulite.
Among all who knows, one of the best natural anti-cellulite remedies has to do with coffee .Rub the skin with coffee grounds is a great exfoliating agent and removes dead cells from the skin to give her new, healthy cells. The reinforcing effects of coffee also smoothes the skin affected by cellulite and dimples. This is said to scrub the best coffee also the metabolism of fats and remove fat and fluids from the skin as an excellent natural anti-cellulite remedy. Here is how to do it at home.
- Coffee grounds to taste
- Sugar (or brown sugar) – 3 tablespoons
- Coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil – 2-3 tablespoons
- Take a clean bowl and stir the coffee grounds, sugar and oil. If you choose coconut oil, melt it before mixing with the other ingredients.
- Now take this paste and rub the skin affected by cellulite for several minutes.
- When massaged not try to be too kind, but on the contrary, apply firm pressure on cellulite. If you cannot, use the alternative way of wrapping the coffee described shortly.
- If you use olive oil, do not mix with coffee and sugar. First applied olive oil on the skin and then massaged with the mixture of coffee and sugar.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Repeat this natural cellulite remedy 2-3 times a week and continue for a few weeks before you see results.
You may also like to read another article on YellovvKitty: Remedies for dry, dehydrated skin
Natural remedies cellulite with wrap coffee
There is an alternative. Another of the best natural anti-cellulite remedies has always to do with the coffee, but this time is in a wrap with olive oil and coffee.
- Coffee grounds to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil enough to make a paste
- Add some of olive oil to coffee grounds.
- Heat all in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or use an indirect heat source. You can place the bowl containing the mixture in hot water within another larger pot; ultimately it needs only a hot mixture.
- Apply this mixture on the areas affected by cellulite and Sprinkle nuts for good.
- Cover with plastic wrap or a kitchen transparent paper and let stand for about half an hour, finally washed with warm water.
- Repeat this process at least twice a week for a few weeks until you notice an improvement.