The maca is a food from the upper parts of Peru and Bolivia, why it is known as maca of the Andes or maca of Peru. This food is very popular for its aphrodisiac properties and for being a good ally maca to lose weight.
The maca also has great nutritional qualities that make it a perfect ingredient to enjoying healthy and balanced recipes in our day today. In a How we tell you how to take the maca to lose weight and you can take advantage of all the benefits of this natural ingredient.
Properties of the maca to lose weight
The maca contains a lot of properties that help us lose weight
- The plant contains sterols that function as antioxidants that promote the metabolism of cells and, therefore, help to destroy the accumulations of fat
- The maca also has zinc and manganese, two minerals that help improve the metabolism of our internal organs and, therefore, help eliminate stored fatty tissues
- It is a diuretic plant and, therefore, acts as a perfect natural detoxifier to help us lose weight. In this article, we tell you what natural diuretics are
- The maca promotes stimulation of the thyroid gland contributing to the degradation of fats
- It also helps regulate the body’s glucose, that is, regulates the levels of sugar we consume
- Remember that you can easily take maca capsules in specialized stores such as Anastos. In addition to maca, there are different natural foods that help you lose weight, in this article, we detail the foods that help you lose weight. Read more: 8 ways to burn calories without sports
Maca tea to lose weight
To take maca to lose weight you should know that you can ingest this plant as an infusion and make a maca tea that will be perfect for your goal of weight loss. You can consume the maca as much in its fresh form as in its dry form to be able to make it as an infusion. Read more: Olive Oil: 10 alternative uses for body and hair care
To do this, you should boil some water and, when it breaks to boil, add little maca leaves or powdered maca leaves to acquire all the properties of this plant.
In order to make the most of the benefits of maca tea, it is best to take 3 cups throughout the day distributed before the main meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). They will help you eliminate toxins and lose weight.
Maca meal for weight loss
Another way you have to take maca to lose weight is through the flour of this food. It is recommended that adults consume 3 to 4 tablespoons of maca flour daily for all 1 month; After this time, one week must rest to repeat the process again for a whole month.
The maca powder can dissolve in fruit juices, soups, sauces or sprinkle over your salad. The idea is that you consume this food daily to be able to benefit from its slimming properties.
Maca smoothie to lose weight
You can also prepare a smoothie with this plant that will help you in your goal of losing weight. The ingredients that we propose from a How are the following:
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped melon
- 1 chopped apple
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of maca
- 1 tablespoon of oat bran
To prepare this maca shake to lose weight, the first thing you should do is mix all the ingredients and beat them in a blender. If you like the most liquid shakes, pour a little more water into your mixture to get the consistency you prefer.
This article is merely informative, in a COMO we do not have the faculty to prescribe any medical treatment or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to go to a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
It may like also: http://www.egoodh.com/protein-diet/