The fat that accumulates on the thighs is a serious problem, especially for women. There is no food or specific exercise to reduce fat thighs. The only way is through fat loss around the body. To achieve this, we share these tips…
1) Reduce your intake of carbohydrates “white” and increases the “brown” color. It includes in your diet protein lean with every meal. Choose foods such as brown rice, whole wheat bread, egg whites, cottage cheese, fish, chicken, olive oil, fruits and vegetables.
2) Make five small meals a day to boost your metabolism and burn calories bonus. Eat every three hours to feel satisfied and prevent cravings for sweet foods.
3) Make exercise cardiovascular high intensity 45 minutes a day, five times a week. You can run, walk, swim or bike to maximize metabolic burn.
4) To tone muscles, performs exercises endurance three days a week. Concentrate on your whole body to work the muscles proportionately. The exercises ideal for thighs are walking, step, extensions and leg curls.
You may also like to read another article on YellovvKitty: The importance of vegetables in the sports diet
5) Avoid consuming alcohol, because it decreases your energy and has calories empty. Drink two liters of water a day to keep hydrated.
6) According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) of the United States, sleep deprivation is associated with obesity, the depression and diabetes. Sleep experts recommend seven to nine hours a day.
If you do not have time to exercise, you can climb stairs or sitting at your desk, place a ball between your knees and press it tightly. Do these exercise at least ten times? Soon you’ll notice the results.